Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My daughter's budding fashion sense

First, the hat. She wears it all day long. It coordinates with every outfit.

Then this morning she found her favorite striped shirt among the clean laundry.

She has no favorite pants, so at one point this morning she wore the hat, the shirt, her favorite pink socks, her favorite pink shoes, and a diaper. Wish I had a picture.

I'm sensing a bent towards bright colors.
Also towards warm and comfy. Her fleece jammies are her other favorite outfit.

And this jacket. It only comes off with tears.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

What a beautiful little daughter you have! Just darling in that jacket. I can't wait for Sweet Pea to grow into hers a little more. She hasn't started showing any preferences for fashion yet, but I'm sure that's coming!